I Believe

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Anna's email from the MTC



May 3, 2016

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I am here at the Missionary Training Center in Provo Utah. I do not know where to start!

I love it. The group of other missionaries that I am learning with are so great! We had 7 Sisters but then 3 of them left this morning so now it is just 4 of us girls (: Girl power!
My companion, one who I serve and learn with here at the MTC 24/7, is Sister Natalie Porter. She is the sweetest little thing ever! She is from Lehi, Utah. She is very quiet but when she speaks is it so profound and alot of times funny. I am really luck to have her. Unfortunately for her, she has me :p 

I can't believe I have been here for a week now. It has gone by so fast but so slow at the same. I am learning so much I can't even tell ya'll all of it. We have about 6 hours of class time, 45 minutes for meals, and then the rest is all STUDY STUDY STUDY. It is crazy but I am holding on! 

I have learned so much about my faith, testimony and Jesus Christ than I have ever in my life. I am so excited to teach God's Children. We have 2 "investigators," we don't for sure if they are real investigators but it gives us an opportunity to learn how to teach real people. One is so sweet. She wants to learn more about what our purpose her on Earth is. So Sister Porter and I taught her about the plan of salvation. The other is tough lady. She is struggling with knowing if people care for her, and she doesn't really want to learn about what we want to teach her but We are able to be there and love her.

Well, I surely love all of you. And Thank you for your support. I will attact pictures soon (:

Love Sister Jensen

PS Mom post this to the blog(:

No comments:

Post a Comment