I Believe

Thursday, March 17, 2016

"Through God's Eyes"



My favorite thing to do on days like this, sunny, no work or no to do list, is to sit and listen to general authority talks. This is one has been a recent favorite.

Since I chose to serve a mission, I have been learning so much about doing things through Christ. In the past, I have always done what he wants me to do, on my time. But now I realize that it's so important to do what he wants on his time! The blessings are greater that way.

My mission is really going to show the great works that He wants done through me. Elder Renlund shared a comment his brother told him, that I really liked. He said,  “You need to know that the Lord hasn’t called you because of anything you have done. In your case, it is probably in spite of what you have done. The Lord has called you for what He needs to do through you, and that will happen only if you do it His way.”

I believe that it is so important to serve others, to serve the Lord the way he would want you to do. Not the way you would. Because He knows all! He knows the best way for you.
I know with everything I have that his path to a happy life is the only path. I challenge you to help those around you with a full heart and Christlike love.

No comments:

Post a Comment