I Believe

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Farewell Sunday

It is the night before my farewell talk....
And I am kind of freaking out. [hah hah] I have been feeling so ready and excited to serve a mission ever since I made the choice and decison to! But now it is all coming so real.

NOW THE NERVES ARE SETTING IN. eeekkk!
I am currently sitting in my dark room. It's 9:30 and I had planned to be getting to bed early but that's not happening.

Serving a mission? Me? I would have never imagined. But I am! And I am darn proud of it.  During 186th Annual General Conference that the church holds twice a year, to hear guidance and counsel from our beloved Prophets and Apostles, President Monson spoke about choices.

Choose the right or to choose the wrong?

What great question to ask in this today's world!


"The choices we make determine our destiny."
Where do you want to be 10 years from now? Where do you want to be at the end of the week?? The choice you make this moment answers that!But how can we make such a choice on our own? I know personally, that making decisions are tough! I am probably the most indecisive person you would ever meet!
"...a real faith, the kind of faith which will sustain us and will bolster our desire to choose the right. Without such faith, we go nowhere. With it, we can accomplish our goals."
My favorite quote from President Monson,
"if we choose Christ, we will have made the correct choice."
I chose Christ. I chose to have faith in myself and in Christ that my choice was the right choice.
I chose Christ to be my destiny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment