I Believe

Monday, June 13, 2016

UG, this has been waiting to be posted, I guess I hit the wrong button!!

Sorry this is from two Mondays ago. . .Bad mommy!

Hello my dears,

No worries, no gloom here. except for the weather. People here call May and June this because of the grey overcast that comes in the mornings. They hate it, but I love it!! I am an Oregonian at heart (:

Well this week went by super fast! and you have to forgive me because I am not much of a writer and loose my train of thought often. haha 

Sister Olsen and I are working really hard! We have about 5 investigators we are attemping to teach. I think a few of them are pretty solid and reallly want to hear our message. I am really excited for them (:

Sister Olsen started teaching a lady, Crystal, before I got here and had already set a baptism date with her. But as we continued to teach her the last few lessons, I have come to really love her and her family! She is like a firecracker. She is bright and loud. I love hearing her bear her testimony. She did not have a great life, but she came to know her Savior, Jesus Christ and his atonement. It is so amazing to see how one can go from worse to better in just a few weeks! She is getting baptized on June 4th and I am really excited for her.

My hightlight of my week, was when Sister Olsen and I were walking the neighborhood, heading back to our car and stopped by the convienant store to get a Moutain Dew Slurpee. It was the best thing it the world!

I am really sorry I am not a story teller or have the memory to share the great experiences that I have during the week. haha 

I won't lie, being a missionary is super hard but it is the most rewarding thing that i have ever done. I am really excited to see what The Lord has in store. 
Say your prayers. Read the scriptures and rely on the Lord.


Love Always,
Sister Jensen










No comments:

Post a Comment